Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Jpop Blog - 80's Favourite Music


80's Japanese Music

Just wanted to introduce a blog that I have been visiting quite a bit recently because of its nostalgic value. Since 80's Jpop is the music of "my era", I was naturaly quite tickled by the diverse artistes that this blog actually covers.

It is not only a way to revisit the old songs and cover arts, but also a great way for me to improve my Japanese. Usually, I'm a little too impatient and will read only the kanji and try to decipher the entire message. Being something that is of interest, I find myself taking the time not only to read the editor's comments about each single/album, but also the comments left by the "fans". Sometimes I understand, sometimes I don't, just like my agreements with the coments.

My Japanese is not up to scratch to reply there, but it has been a nice journey. Incidentally, the artiste with the most number of posts that he has written on is not surprisingly, Akina. I hope you will enjoy this blog as much as I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.