Friday, November 25, 2005

歌姫~UTAHIME~ DVD

This is my fifth attempt at posting this. I have been having major difficulties keeping this post and I am truly baffled. Hopefully, someone can shed some light on this.

Presenting the cover art for Akina's new DVD, released by Avex Trax. It marks Akina's first release through Avex, though her transfer is yet to be officially announced.

歌姫~UTAHIME~Akina Nakamori Special Live 2005 Empress CLUB eX



This is probably one of the projects that Akina mentioned in her last fanclub letter that took two years to eventuate, and us fans are eagerly anticipating all her new releases. She has been dormant since July last year but has generated new buzz at the end of the year with one new single release and two releases next year, the forementioned DVD and new "Best Collection" album that includes all her singles from Universal and her Utahime Record Label. The song list is yet to be confirmed, but is rumoured to include 2005 newly recorded versions of her old hits, including "Desire", which is the coupling song for the new single.

This is the song list for the DVD, and it is interesting to note that she has transferred the first song of the concert (which I attended) to the last, and I am guessing that she is doing that to create the impression that it was an encore song, when in fact she didn't respond to any calls.



She could have used the final night's performance if not for the "crazed" fan who jumped onto the stage and robbed us of any possible encores that night. Nonetheless, it is nice to see an active Akina again, well timed for 白.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been finding some news about AKINA thru the net, then I found your BLOG. Nice to know that there are so many ppl around the world who love AKINA.

I really want to watch her concert this summer, but I don't know how to get a ticket ? Any advise for me ?

Edward from HK
12 / 1 / 06