Tuesday, September 06, 2005

【紅白スキウタ】投票 - Please vote for Akina!



The polls for this yearsNHK白歌合戦」has finally begun. You can click on this link here to vote for the stars and songs you would like to watch/listen at this year's programme. There are 600 songs to choose from and what you have to do is to select the 2nd button on the right, so that you can then input your email address in there. After that, an email with a link will be sent to that address for you to vote. You get to choose 3 songs from the list and one song from anywhere (i.e. not included in the list).

As an Akina fan, I have to start this campaign to get Akina in this year. So, even if you don't care, please vote for Akina. She has two songs in the running:

382 飾りじゃないのよ涙は 中森明菜 1984
417 DESIRE中森明菜 1986


Most of us fans would like to see her perform "Desire" again this year, so even if you want to vote for someone else, please cast an outside vote for Akina!! Let's end this year with a bang! Thank you.

10 comments:

JameZ said...

That's great, Ranbi. I love that photo too and it looked it she was praying and saying Thank you in a cute way, which was suitable for this occasion.

Hope you have cast your vote! I am creating email addresses, so that I can vote a few times. ;-P

Anonymous said...

i have a video performance which Akina sang Nanpasen with the outfit.

JameZ said...

I have to watch it sometime. I think you need to do a DVD series for all the award ceremonies she has attended. I would love to see that!

Hamu said...

A friend told me:
if you dun fill up all the blanks in the survey form, NHK will nullify the vote

JameZ said...

After I finished voting, they said "Thank you very much." I don't understand, if they wanted to nullify the vote, why would they not insist that every column must be filled in. They have to respect the privacy of people who do not want to specify all their details. Maybe if you fill in all the details, they will send you a ticket or something, but I don't think it is right to discount a vote because the person chose to be private.

Let's see ... would they nullify overseas votes? After all, it is the local market they really care about ...

Anonymous said...

I do have about 3 DVDs compiled for her award ceremonies alone...she is powderful you know...and you hardly find the traces of Seiko in any of those prestigious award ceremoies
haha.

Hamu said...

Well, Japanese aren't known for being explicit and straightforward. Saying "Thank You" doesn't equal acceptance. This is where ang-mo and they are very different, but Chinese should be able to understand : ) Anyway, I don't want to take the risk, so I fill in all details. But of course if NHK decides not to accept overseas vote, there isn't anything I can do....

JameZ said...

Hi Ranbi,

Wow! I would love to see that someday!

As for Seiko not being there, I guess her songs are just to girlish, but I love them though. Just the older stuff! Ha! Ha!

JameZ said...

Hi Hamu,

Aiyo. Why like dat? I understand the Chinese way but we are talking about Internet language and I think that is universal. If they want to discard vote from people who do not want to disclose anything, then might as well get people to write in and get voting slips from them.

JameZ said...

Hi Hamu,

Aiyo. Why like dat? I understand the Chinese way but we are talking about Internet language and I think that is universal. If they want to discard vote from people who do not want to disclose anything, then might as well get people to write in and get voting slips from them.