Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A New Akina Blog

A dear friend and fellow Akina lover, Danny Bunny, has created the first Akina Blog, allowing us to post everything about Akina Nakamori.

He has very kindly allowed 5 of us, including myself, Tien, Eugin, and Kenji (the newest Akina fan of only 3 months) contributor accounts so that we can share all about our idol! So, if you want to know why we are crazy over her, pay us a visit on:

VAMP - The only English Akina blog in town - http://akinanakamori.squarespace.com/

We hope to hear from all of you about what you would like to know and any question you want answered, so that we can post whatever information we have to cure you of your desire!

Hope to see you there!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the HUGE plug, James! =)) let's rock the Akina House! =))

Jack said...

I have alot of akina vid clips, is there an area I can upload? rapidshare will allow only 50mb, but some of the good files I have exceed that limit.. let me know..

JameZ said...

You did all the hard work, what I had to do was just to promote. I'm very busy this week at work and am too exhausted to post anything when I come back, so please forgive me for not contributing now. But yes, let's the Akina obsession begin!!!

JameZ said...

Hi Jack,

Sounds good. You might want to try: http://www.megaupload.com/

I read that they allow 250 Mb maximum.

Jack said...

Thanks for the tips.. I am going to post some more today and this weekend.. updating older postings with a link to the video.. I hope it will work.. Cheers Jack