Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Tokyo Dream

I didn't think it would happen so soon, but I am visiting Tokyo again for the 3rd time. My last visit was more than 7 years ago in 1998, so this will be another nostalgic trip. I am certain that many changes would have surfaced, but my love for Tokyo will always be there.

There are times when I walk past a street or a scent anywhere around the world, and it would remind me of my days in Tokyo, as short as they were, infinitely memorable. As I renew my love affair with Tokyo tomorrow morning at 7.30 am, I am looking into a possible future of "Nothing is impossible". Afterall, this is still an "unbelievable" dream come true.

I will try my best to update this blog with my happenings in Tokyo and I do hope to hear from anyone. Take Care and wish me luck ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. Isn't that a surprise! How long you going for? Look forward to a lot of photos from there. Have a safe trip James!

Anonymous said...

Dear James,

Have a wonderful time! I miss you already!

Love you

John x

JameZ said...

Dear Amit,

I'm only away for 11 days, and now I'm back. It has been a wonderful trip and I will upload the photos on Flickr soon!

JameZ said...

Darling,

I missed you too.