Thursday, July 21, 2005

Happy Birthday


Firstly, I would like to take this opportunity to wish Eugin a very Happy Birthday. I am sorry I didn't know it was your birthday earlier or I would have send you my best wishes on the exact day but I am happy to know that you received many lovely presents. They are a reflection of who you are to all of us, and you certainly deserve the best for your grand generosity.

I am so happy to be able to call you my friend because my life would certainly have been a lot poorer if not for your friendship, and I would not have been able to fulfill this wonderful dream of seeing Akina live if not for you. Thank you and may you have a most wonderful year ahead!! Now that I'm back, we have to catch up soon and make it up!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi James,
thanks for your birthday greetings =)

Hope you had a great time in Japan as much as we did!!

JameZ said...

You are most welcome. It was my pleasure.

I had a wonderful time in Japan and I will write about it soon once I upload my photos.

I have been so busy so it might have to wait!