Thursday, June 30, 2005

Where would I be?

Without the support of my friends, where would I be? Definitely poorer, depressed and probably dead by now ...

Friendships are little miracles that usually go unappreciated and unacknowledged but I make it a point everyday or everytime I see you, to show my love to everyone who is special to me, friends and family alike. You are all people that I can't do without and many of you have shown your support for my writing and my blog with your comments. Receiving your little vignettes are like presents on my everyday life. Even though we may not chat everyday, but your little comments, emails or calls mean a great deal to me. So, Thank you.

Writing for me, is like a form of release, because then they become seagulls free to fly, free to please, and also free to annony. Isn't it amazing that the Chinese songwriters write beautiful songs about seagulls and link them to freedom and paint them as such beautiful birds, and it is only when you live near the sea, do you sometimes find them rather annoying.

Anyway, I am going to introduce another few friends to the blog today. Firstly, I have one of my best friends, Leslie Kee who has launched a new website - Leslie Kee, who is always such an inspiration. Our dear friend, Ryan, who is aspiring singer and who has moved to Taipei to achieve his dreams - 頑張って!! You will find many portraits of Ryan with Leslie and many other famous models and celebrities. He also has a few demos of his singing, so please kindly show your support.

Next, I have my two dear friends, Harry and Amit. Harry has been a very close friend not long after I arrived in Australia and though I have only known Amit for a short time, he has become a constant contributor to this blog. Amit has also been recently assigned as the official photographer for the International Web Conference called Web Essentials '05 which is due to be launched soon. This is a sequel to WE'04 from last year and details can be found here. Congratulations!

So, as I expand my horizons and friendships, I want to take another chance to say Thank you to all of you for just being in my life and keeping me warm and sane, which is very important. Thank you!


どうもありがとうございます。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words James. It only ever works bothways :) Writing indeed is one great way to expressing ones mind, thoughts and something not many people can or bother with! Consider yourself very lucky. Well, self included here. Your blog is full of fun and personal experiences. Keep them coming, they are extremely rich!

JameZ said...

You are most welcome. As I said previously, keep them coming as well. You are an inspirational force for me to keep on going ...