Thursday, May 03, 2007

Are Chocolate Lovers Game Enough?

I'm not an absolute chocolate lover, reserving my affection only to occasional cravings. It is also partly influenced by my theory of the direct link between chocolate binges and pimple eruptions, which is constantly discounted by John but supported by my fellow Asian counterparts. So, could it be limited to Asian skin?

Anyway, I just saw this "ad" for a particular new brand of chocolate, and I personally think it is gross, but will chocolate lovers be game enough to see beyond the joke, and savour this?



Official Site

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...That is gross. I hope they do not sell this product publicly and is restricted to the adult market only. I do not want to see my children eating an asshole for lunch or whenever.

Regards

Anon Stranger

JameZ said...

This mental image is too gross but ironically funny at the same time. I think it is a just creative campaign rather than the real thing.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what are they trying to campaign about, but they could have at least chosen something that is less revealing. (I also am against edibles which come in shapes of cocks, tits and so on).
The image of those two people savouring that anus just puts me right off.

Regards

Anon Stranger

JameZ said...

I think it is for shock value.

I don't think it is just restricted private parts. If there was a piece of chocolate nose or fingernail, would you be just as repulsed?