Friday, April 28, 2006

堀ちえみコンサート~青春の忘れ物~

Just saw this song list from Chiemi's concert last year from a blog and from the BBS of another site, the DVD is rumoured to be 97 minutes with a 33 minutes of special features (特典). That's quite a good deal for the fans and I wonder why Akina never does that. Apparently, the 特典 will include clips from the other concert which is not the main feature (not sure which is the one but she had two concerts in Osaka and Tokyo last year.

What attracted me to look for the song list is not only because I showed interest in buying the DVD, much to the chargin of my fellow VAMPires (Ha! Ha!), but also because I read on wikipaedia that there was a special guest star during her concert.

I would have thought that if she wanted a special guest star, it would probably be her fellow team-mates from
キューティー★マミー - 松本伊代 and 早見優, but you will be just as surpised as I am. In Tokyo, 中村あゆみ collaborated with Chiemi to sing one of my favourite songs 「翼の折れたエンジェル」 ...

If that was included in the DVD, then it would be a great feature to look forward to!!

『堀ちえみコンサート~青春の忘れ物~』

01.ちえみシングルスメドレー ~潮風の少女~夏色のダイアリー~稲妻パラダイス~クレイジーラブ~夢千秒~愛を今信じていたい~
(MC)
02.太陽NO.1
03.暗くなるまで待って
04.T・H・R・E・A・T
05.ストロベリー・ハート
(MC)
06.Jimmy's Girl
07.ミス・ロンリー・ユニヴァース
08.Shoes
(バンド紹介・衣装チェンジ)
09.浮気なリップス(タップダンス披露)
~スライドにてタップの練習風景~衣装チェンジ
10.渚のライオン(ダンサー紹介)
(MC)
11.抱きしめたい
(MC)
12.翼の折れたエンジェル(ゲスト:中村あゆみ)
(MC)
13.さよならの物語
14.東京suger town
15.夏咲き娘
(MC)
16.リ・ボ・ン
<アンコール>
17.愛のランナー
18.CHIEMI SQUALL
19.名前を呼んで


Looking at the list of songs, it appears so that Chiemi chose quite a few album songs (maybe one from each album) since this was her first concert since she semi-retired in 1987. I am less interested in those but am happy that she sang some of my fave singles of hers too. To commemorate her collaboration with 松本伊代 and 早見優, she sang two of their songs, which she also included in her cover album last year 「'80s IDOL SONGS COLLECTION」, which I didn't manage to get. I don't mind 「抱きしめたい」 from 松本伊代 that much, not that it's a great song, but I really wonder about 「渚のライオン」, which in my mind, is a really childish song. 早見優 has so many better songs, so I wonder why she chose that ... Still, I think it was good that she sang those covers during her concert. I guess this will be a sentimental rather than rational purchase which I will enjoy regardless of the quality. And now for a short キューティー★マミー performance.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite right! Idea good, I support.