Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My First FanClub Letter



There is nothing like coming home after a long tiring day to a pleasant surprise. Seated at the table was a yellow envelope with the familiar words "Faithway" logo at the bottom. Excitedly, I opened up the envelope and in it was my first ever fan club letter.

As I leaved through the beautiful pages, I remembered the first time I viewed them enviously on another Akina fan website, and to think that I actually own them now, is rather surreal.

At first glance, I am very happy that there are many photos of Akina, her past, current and future projects. There is her report on her special performance on Music Fair 21, Dinner Show 2006, her new drama (the name has now been confirmed to be プリマダム - Prima Time), and her upcoming concert starting from 24th June.

Her Summer concert this year is more than a month later than her past years but I think it is a good strategy to time it with the ending of the drama series, in hope that there will be more people would might want to come to the concert.

At the moment, there are only 8 confirmed sessions and each ticket costs 7350 yen. Faithway Fanclub members get priority to purchase these tickets right now. As tempting as it might be, I don't think that I will be going to her concert this year, because there are other things that I have to save my money for. If only I strike the Lotto ... but then, I would have to start buying it first. Ha! Ha!

I am sure that all my fellow VAMPires will have all the fun for me and I will miss them all but there are priorities in life, and life always brings surprises ... If not, I will always have my wonderful memories of last year ...


P.S. Due to Geocities Download limits per hour, there may be times when the photos are not displayed. Please visit this link to see them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/68153602@N00/?saved=1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi james,

PLEASE go buy lotto...I buy some for you here in Japan also..haha..