Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Too Much Mariah?

I am a fan of Mariah ... okay, change that to big fan because I own all her albums. I was introduced by Leslie to her and have been hooked since. Even though I cringe at her outfits and the way she presents herself sometimes, I admire her positive outlook and the way she keeps coming back!

I saw this on another website and though any obsessed Mariah fan might get upset, I found it highly hilarious and I think it takes a lot to be able to laugh at one's own idol like that. It is indeed a terrible joke but I know that there will always be people ready to make fun of celebrities like Mariah. What I found so funny was not so much the images, but how they have changed the name of the songs to suit the title of this bogus DVD.



If you compare how they have changed the names, I believe you will find it just as amusing ...

Actual Song Titles

(1) Honey (no change)
(2) Heartbreaker
(3) Shake It Off (without the remix)
(4) Vision of Love
(5) (Boy) I Need You
(6) Bringin' On The Heartbreak
(7) Dreamlover (my favourite change of name here)
(8) Endless Love
(9) OneSweet Day
(10) Don't Forget About Us
(11) Didn't Mean To Turn You On
(12) Never Too Far
(13) Always Be My Baby
(14) Anytime You Need a Friend

and lastly, it's "The Empancipation (not Constipation) of Mimi" ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! thats hilarious! which site is that from?, would be great to check it out :)