Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Akina Bazaar in Singapore

Lelong ... Lelong ... (Note: Not Garanguni)



To show my support for the Akina Bazaar that was held by my fellow Akina VAMPires, 乱火, Dani & Kenji, I am promoting it on my blog to anyone who is in Singapore to go ahead and visit them!!

They are doing a great job in recreating Akina "awareness, recall, recognition and positive attitude creation" through this project and it would be fun for anyone who has ever listened to JPop, to immerse themselves again in a wave of nostalgia.

For a full report of the past weekend, please read this enthusiatic report from our Usagi chan, Dani! Since I am not able to go there personally, I wanted to be there in spirit and judging from the photos (courtesy of Dani), they have done a fantastic job! Well done, guys! Akina will be so proud of all of you!



Please kindly introduce yourself as James' friends and hopefully, they will take good care of you. They are a really kind and fun lot, so please go there and enjoy yourself! Hopefully, I will get a report from some of you who were there ...

No comments: