Friday, May 02, 2008

Watch Joy Blossom

She looks more and more like my sister Jen as she grows older and I don't believe I am biased in any way, when I use the word prettier as well. She is the quieter of the two, rarely speaking in a social environment, and doesn't find the need to charm anyone, but she does have her lighter moments. She is a keen observer and judging by the way she poses for the cameras, and the things she tells her Mummy and I, she picks things up pretty quickly. Here is her journey in chronological fashion:














Her first horseride
In her Princess outfit that I bought for her.
Playing with snow at the Science Centre




Mum loves to challenge the kids by teaching them chinese poetry or names of our family members. Here are two videos of Joy at three pronouncing some of our names. Since she is more reserved by nature, I just love how much fun she is having and laughing at her own jokes in protest of this exercise. The first video also demonstrates the love of grandparents when you can hear my Mum praising her pretty face, something that I had never heard when I was growing up. LOL.






Lastly, here is her last November, practising her singing at piano lessons she was having:

No comments: