Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

We have all sorts of special days to help remind us to thank that special person in our life, be it Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Christmas, Vesak Day etc. Valentine's Day can be seen as a marketer's dream exclusively for lovers, but I think it could also be extended to everyone that we love.

I am very lucky to be able to share my life with a very special man, but I also wanted my single friends to know that just because you do not have someone special, it doesn't mean that you cannot celebrate your love. Just look around and you will see that though you may not have that someone special, you actually have many special ones.

Regardless of whether you are a Richard Gere fan, here is a special rose, just for you. Happy Valentine's Day, my dear friends.

No comments: