Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Birthday My Sweet



Happy Birthday my darling. I love you.

It has been a wonderful journey and it continues to be. You challenge me to be my best I can, in all areas of my life and our relationship, bringing us towards new heights of emotional connection that I have ever felt with everyone. You are an inspiration and continue to do so. I am a very lucky man. Thank you for the the sparkles and also the most mundane routines that I do not for a minute, take for granted in our lives.

Here's wishing you a year of good health, prosperity and wishes coming true! May we have an absolute ball embarking on every single day of our life!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, James' Darling!

JameZ said...

Thanks Danny Baby. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, John! Hope you two had a great day.

JameZ said...

This is so sweet of you Jerry.

John says Thanks!