Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ironic

Isn't it ironic that we pay extra attention to brushing, flossing, gargling, and in the midst of all these, check like a million times in the mirror to make sure that our teeth looks it best it can, before we go for our dental appointment.

I don't know what is scarier. The cleaning process with the sounds that I rate as second only to chalk scratching on a whiteboard or a dentist asking me for umpteenth time if I use a hard toothbrush. I know the damage has been done. Just move on, okay?

Why do we make sure that it is that clean when the reason why we visit a dentist is to make sure that they do their jobs? Our bookstore had once a customer who told us that they have a housekeeper twice a week, and they rush to tidy up the house on the day that she is due to visit. Isn't it ironic?

No comments: