Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Leslie Kee's Superstars Launched!!

yuming-superstars

One of my best friends, Leslie Kee has launched his special edition of "Superstars", a charity production dedicated to the unfortunate Asian tsunami victims. As reported earlier, it is a special issue featuring only Asian superstars, and you can see the list of participants on the official website.

The opening party was held on 10th Nov, and according to my other beautiful friend, Ryan's blog, it was an immense success with about 450 people in attendance, including the cover girl 松任谷由実 and some other celebrities and creators.

Please visit Ryan's interesting blog to see more photos of the event and the magician behind the works, my dear friend and the master himself, Leslie Kee. Congratulations, my dearest friend. Looking at your success, I am very proud and am sad that I can't be there. If any of you get a chance to pick a copy up, please do not hesitate because you will not only be treated to high quality photographs at resonable prices but you will also be doing a kind deed!!! It will be a tribute to Leslie's generosity and love as a human being.

Official Superstars Website: http://www.super-stars.net/index2.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats high to you enter, choice look ahead in the direction of more related articles without delay as its united of my favourite issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

JameZ said...

Hi,

Your English is not bad but I don't know what you need me to help you in.